Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ajna Bar

Its M! Ohhhh Boy, What a night!

Almost getting into fights in the meat packing district at Ajna Bar.  This time it was all 3 of us, myself, E and N.  Absolutely beautiful and upscale place. Restaurant by day and lounge/club by night.  Music was great and it was very crowded.  The men! Oh the men! Not much of a variety, some shy, mostly outrageously in your face weird, and a few french guys visiting NYC.  They seemed to be your well off guy in his thirties to fourties, dressed in his suit or dress pants and button down, desperately looking for the one.  Short to tall but mostly Caucasian.  Very very few Latin or black guys.  But the impression I got was that most of the crowd was wealthy or had really awesome jobs, if the drinks and shots were a ridiculous $14!!!!  How could a bar charge me the same amount for a shot they'd charge for a drink....and $14??? Common!  I think if it weren't for the cheap tequila in my margarita at dinner I would have been a happier person and MAYBE  had more fun!

There was a really awesome smoking room, glass room with an open ceiling, where if you looked up you could see the beautiful sky. The room was sort of placed in the middle of the club/restaurant, convenient for smokers who don't want to go through the hassle of exiting the club and sometimes waiting in line to come back in. All three of us escaped to this room a few times, especially after E started up a fight with a selfish and stuck up bitch and N punched her. I would have takin out my cheap Tequila anger out on her but then I remember I just baught my beautiful new nose and I'd like to keep in intact!
 
But the crowded area, ugly guys, snobby bitches and $14 drinks made me want to get the hell outta there! The bouncers were hotter than the guys in this place!

Till next week,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment