Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bar 13...Again

They say the second time doing something is never as fun as doing it the first time. The second bite of that apple will never be as good as the first. 

Greetings followers! N here. Thought I’d blog again about our experience last night at Bar 13. If you’re thinking ‘hey isn’t that the place they reviewed last week?’ well you’d be right. We decided to go back on account of M’s special friend.  M and I were pretty satisfied from our previous week’s visit that we agreed upon going back. This time the crowd consisted of a lot of black brothers inside, and on the roof a bunch of teeny bopper looking girls in their shorts stumbling around. A bunch of creepy guys kept staring at M even though it was clear she was with a male companion. Usually guys who see a chick with another dude leave her alone, but M was looking so sexy that night that no guy could keep their eyes off her. I on the other hand, spotted a guy with potential. Too bad that despite my multiple efforts to get close to him, the boy was adamantly standing and talking to a small exotic (but not pretty) chic. Maybe it’s for the best since M thought he was 18 at most.

We were however able to find a few seats outside and talk on the scorching hot roof which as M’s friend pointed out, lacked any music for guys to “vibe” with girls.

Drinks-same as last week- slow ass service even though the bar wasn’t crowded (I was standing at the bar with maybe one other person. Since no one was coming to me or paying any attention, I decided to get drinks up stairs at the roof). A woman was bartending alone and at least she knew how to make drinks efficiently. For one, it didn’t take her 7 hours to serve a single person. And so, I got M a long Island which she requested be redone since it was too strong.

Music- ummmm Hey Mr. DJ…Hip Hop doesn’t mean songs nobody knows or no one dances to.


Throughout the whole night I tried to sneak out for a bit and give M and M2M a few moments alone so they could put the moves on each other. Nice wingwoman N. Pat yourself on the back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment