Saturday, May 14, 2011

The 13th Step

Hey all readers!

I am the "N" part of M.E.N. I'm 24 years old and I guess I would be the more pessimistic one of the group. Don't get me wrong, I try. When I'm out I have hopes of meeting someone attractive it just so happens that this rarely seems to occur.
Let's begin (not at the beginning but at…) last night. As our friend pointed out last night, when one quits drinking alcohol they go through the 12 step rehab program, when one wants to get as wasted as possible they go to The 13th Step Bar located at 2nd avenue between 9th and 10th street.
Judging from the outside, the place seemed like it would be a tiny hole in the wall , but inside it was pretty damn big. We walked down a few steps inside, and found ourselves in a huge room. On the left hand side- a long bar counter stretching to about half of the room's length. On the right hand side - tables and booths to chill in with friends. The middle is a place where crowds of people stand around with their drinks, dance, and talk all while bumping into others.

Hey DJ- please play something we can dance to, you know, before you altered the original tune with your personal bad beats..:-/
As for penis, you'll get an eclectic range of men here. From short Latino's, tall awkward white boys, military rejects, to your awkward skinny guys in suits. Forget about game, boys seemed to be super shy in this place hanging out in small groups and practically waiting for a miracle from g-d, so that a female  walks up to them and will introduce herself. This isn't to be mistaken for snobbism, but it does require some liquid courage.

 Just ask M who's shots of patron helped her talk to her Latino eye candy…too bad he was heading out just as we were settling in.



This is M, Im the “M” part of M.E.N. I’m 24 years old and I love Latin guys. Over the years I’ve realized my taste in men has changed. I used to go for the middle eastern guys, but now I find myself more attracted to the Spanish guys…Just something about them is extremely sexy to me. I love to go out and meet different types of people, because at the end of the day, its like a friend once said to me, “its all about the stories you can tell!” and boy do I have stories!!!
The 13th Step Bar was fun! Yes, as N said, there were tons and tons of guys, it was almost like going shopping and trying to find that sexy dress. Some not so sexy and a few gorgeous ones. They came in every size and color but unfortunately none of my type approached me, just the awkward guys who seemed desperate. I took 2 shots of Patron before approaching the second guy I’ve had my eye on, but him and his friend were heading out.  The 2 guys I had my eye on: I’ll call them “Grey Hoodie” Who I first spotted- he was tall, Spanish of course, and was gorgeous! The second was “Green Shirt” -whos body was OMG cuming in my pants! But they were heading out. ..I guess I was too late!

Overall it was a fun night and I would definitely go back! There is a guy for every type of girl. Although I’ve noticed the guys have a hard time approaching the ladies, after some shots I don’t mind approaching them! Great atmosphere and totally a sausage fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment